2012-2013 NAJA President's Theme

2012-2013 NAJA President's Theme

Thursday, July 12, 2012

June 16- Meeting JA Life Members who are Living Legacies

On June 16, I attended a membership brunch for the JA of Crittenden Co., Arkansas chapter. The brunch honored life and associate members, and welcomed their new provisional members. The active members hosted the event at a member's family home. I had a blast meeting a group of women who were charter members of the chapter who told me they could tell me all kinds of "stories from the Martha Wise days". They remembered wonderful trips to headquarters in Greenville and talked about attending annual education conferences in white gloves and hats! These women were were full of history and pride for their years of service to JA. What legacies they have left to their chapter, and what a gift they were to me! So thankful to have met such a great group of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment