2012-2013 NAJA President's Theme

2012-2013 NAJA President's Theme

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Giving Love and Growing Legacies

Each year, the NAJA President selects a theme for their year they serve as President. I have selected the theme of "Giving Love and Growing Legacies". In Junior Auxiliary, we give love to the children we serve, and we grow legacies as our chapters serve our communities. My sweet friend and JA Desoto member, Hillary Jordan and her company Address to Impress, created an image I could use in sharing my message with others. I had the message made into gifts of notecards for all the CSCs and board members serving this year. My home chapter made the theme into bookmarks that were given as gifts to all the members attending the Awards Banquet atAEC. I am loving watching these gifts as they are shared to spread the theme I selected for the year. I have received wonderful handwritten notes on the notecards, and I have seen committee leaders share their gifts with members of their committee on gifts and on happies! It is so fun "giving love" to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment